Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The President's Daughter By: Ellen Emerson White


Summary: Sixteen-year-old Meghan Powers likes her life just the way it is. She likes living in Massachusetts. She likes her school. And she has plenty of friends. But all that is about to change. Because Meg’s mother, one of the most prestigious senators in the country, is running for President. And she’s going to win. ( Summary by Amazon)


Review: I absolutely loved this book! It is one of my favorites. This is one of those books that you cannot put down. You will want to keep reading until you are finished. The character of Megan is a person who anyone can relate to. Even though many of us are not the daughter of the President, we go through the same insecurities and embarrassing moments. Megan is very witty and sarcastic, but many times it is understandable. She has to be in the public spotlight, even if she does not want to. It was a great book. I recommend it to basically everyone, because it is an easy read and it is captivating. I cannot wait to read the rest of the series.


Kate

3 comments:

  1. oh good review! This one looks really good! I am so stealing it form you very soon :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate!!! you need to start posting more!!! lol its been like a couple weeks now. And Kroger is not an excuse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know KD, I'm sorry. I will blog more. :D

    ReplyDelete